Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

awesome!

just awesome. best fighting game on NG

Gun Tutorial II Gun Tutorial II

MG42

Germans made the best MG called the MG42. That was a light handy Machine gun that could be mounted and or shot at the waist. Very light weight. In fact Infantry would carry it. Yes this is WWII, 19th Century, w.e u wanna call it. If u like guns i suggest a for dummies book. Thats the only fact i could find wrong. GJ. I still think the German G43 and the russian semi (4get wat its called) can give the Garand a run 4 its money.

scrimpy responds:

I know, I know. Thanks

Mario Rescue Bros. Mario Rescue Bros.

Uh..

dude this is the same thing as all ur other games except it has mario and luigi on a friggin helicopter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT SUCKED!!!!!!!!!

PixilProductions responds:

ha. all you make is music. try making a flash game yourself.

InfinitDuel InfinitDuel

It was okay

It was good but not amazing............. you need more ships, a purpose for the fighting, and maybe some more twists, and a different level wouldn' hurt either.

Special Mission Special Mission

Awesome!

Best Remake Ever! BUT I CAN'T BEAT THE 1st LEVEL!!!!! A!H!!! STUPID GORILLA ROBOT!!!!!

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

Great...........but ah........

Was damn good man but there were alot of bugs that ya need to fix, like one time my enemy dissapered........which was wierd.......also you could get dual every thing so automatically when u got dual snipers you basically won. also i think you should make more levels and some cooler looking characters. but overall a pretty good addictive game. a good solid 8 for ya cause theres always room for improvement.

Submachine1: extended Submachine1: extended

Great but........

Wat the hell was the spoon for i couldn't figure that out! Other than that it was a very addicting game. Can't wait till 2

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

hahahahaha Pure geinus!

man i never got to finish it! but it was soooooo funny! My fav was the part was "The Invincible Lamp Demon" and all u had to do was unplug it! that was hilarious! Some great stuff u guys do!

Sonic Boom Cannon Sonic Boom Cannon

very good

this is a really addictive game. keep up the good work

Character Profile Character Profile

that sucked sooooooo much.
heres some tips
1. SCHOOL PROJECTS DON'T BELONG ON NEWGROUNDS
2. IF YOUR GOING TO MAKE A CHARATER PROFILE MAKE A GAME OR MOVIE WITH IT SO WE KNOW WHAT THE HELL THESE CHARATERS ARE FOR.
3. MORE CHARATERS
4. MAKE IT MORE INTERACTIVE.
So there you go