Super Sprite Bros Melee 2 Super Sprite Bros Melee 2

that was stupid

like no offense but the first one was WAY better, In the first one the fights wer better , and it never really showed who won. This one the fights were unexciting and well quite frankly sucked.....and the wrong ppl won.....which was really gay....the only good fight was the one with Wolverine in it.....and how did Bass get to fight twice???? i mean Wtf was that!u could have put in another Character........definatly Sub Par......

3D Clockday 3D Clockday

woohooo!

u used my song! XD ok besides that it was an endless loop. Good but try for sumtin bigger next time. Not bad though.....might want to make that smaller and start makin little gifs and stoof.

Siggles responds:

Wow! your Pyro studios! I never would have thought that you would review this

Normandy: PtV Preview Normandy: PtV Preview

Meh......

im really big into WWII. and well.....this didn't cut it for me....i couldn't see wether u were doin the night invasion with the paratroopers or the Beach Front assault. Also Alot of ppl assume Normandy invasion = Omaha beach invasion Which it doesn't. there were many beach invasions to the Normandy invasion not to menton the 2 paratrooper invasions. Also War NO MATTER WHERE OR WHAT is always VERY VERY hectic. You need more movement, explosions, gun fire etc. Also i know ur tryin for the whole realistic human approach. I get it and appreciate it but in the war they were constantly moving and avoiding stuff. basically if you stayed in one place you were a dead man. Idk sumtin just seemed unnatural about the people. Also i love the sounds. Although they r ripped from COD, MOH, nd i think sum from Saving private ryan they were very clear. Also there were large numbers of ppl in major battles. you need more than one person each time u show sum1. show overhead clips and things of people popping up and out of fox holes or obstacles and shooting. add sum voices. if you can get sum original voices. Also better surrondings and dont animate it all up in their face then it seems weird and unnatural. More shouting and Blood and gore. COMON ITS WAR! and that blood kinda sucked. More wounded with medics and generally more wounded. If i watch a movie or a flash animation that has to do with a war i want to be able to think im there. make it more fluid not so choppy.
Also get a WWII book and READ IT! Do research be4 u r gunna animate sumthing. Thats the main reason things don't do good in the portal ppl don't research.
Thats my schpeel XD

HeNe responds:

Wooow!!! You really maded a long review! And that is helpfull! Next time u will see explodes more gun sounds in bacround and etc. BTW: they were fighting in countryside in this preview! Remember review whole movie when it is here! I will remember what did you said! Thanks man!
-HeNe

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

awesome!

just awesome. best fighting game on NG

Gun Tutorial II Gun Tutorial II

MG42

Germans made the best MG called the MG42. That was a light handy Machine gun that could be mounted and or shot at the waist. Very light weight. In fact Infantry would carry it. Yes this is WWII, 19th Century, w.e u wanna call it. If u like guns i suggest a for dummies book. Thats the only fact i could find wrong. GJ. I still think the German G43 and the russian semi (4get wat its called) can give the Garand a run 4 its money.

scrimpy responds:

I know, I know. Thanks

Mario Rescue Bros. Mario Rescue Bros.

Uh..

dude this is the same thing as all ur other games except it has mario and luigi on a friggin helicopter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT SUCKED!!!!!!!!!

PixilProductions responds:

ha. all you make is music. try making a flash game yourself.

Forever Gamer Forever Gamer

Awesome

I was wondering if i could use this in a gaming montage? and make a faster version of it a bit? this could be the new theme song for a section of my school's TV station. Doing VG reviews (all guys school) Awesome song 10/10 deserves the top song.

SkyMarshall responds:

I dont see why you cant. Send me a PM with the details, and we'll work something out. Thanks for the 10 man :)

Rig - Our Secret Rig - Our Secret

yes yes!

that beginning is definately sumtin creepy! itll go perfect! ty ty!

Rig responds:

Haha, if you're looking for creepy, check out Haunted or Ghosts In the Walls. :D

Rig - Fightin' Freddy Rig - Fightin' Freddy

good good!

very good i like the tone dark yet still upbeat! good good i will definately use this in my project!

Rig responds:

Sweet, go for it! It looks like NF3 is gonna take a while longer to arrive, anyway.